FACTS ABOUT OUR PRODUCT
- All of our fabrics are Made of 100% Organic Cotton. Even the tag is organic cotton!
- eco•ditty™ bags are printed with low-impact inks and dyes.
- eco•ditty™ bags are lined with un-dyed organic cotton liners – no synthetics, plastics or chemicals touching your food!
- Our unique hook and loop closure allows you to vary the size of your bag, while the fold-over design eliminates spills
- Wash them by hand, in the washing machine or even the dishwasher!
- Made in Colorado using GOTS-certified 100% Organic Cotton sourced from the US and India
REDUCE YOUR PLASTIC USE
- Store your food and beverages in Glass – NOT Plastic – containers
- Avoid bottled water; filter your own and use an unlined, stainless steel or glass bottle
- Avoid using plastic wrap and baggies
- Stop buying and consuming canned foods and drinks
- Give your children natural fabric and wooden toys instead of plastic ones
- Replace plastic dishes and cups with glass or stainless steel varieties
- NEVER microwave food in a plastic container
- When using plastic containers for your food, avoid those marked recycling label No. 7 on the bottom, as these varieties may contain BPA. Also steer clear of No. 3 which contains PVC