The CDC now recommends wearing a cloth face cover when in public.
Our Eyes of the World pattern is available in 3 sizes*
- 100% Organic Cotton fabrics
- Comfortable Spandex straps
- Nose wire sewn in to keep your mask safely in place for hours
- Wash by hand or machine
- Reuse 100’s of times
- No synthetics, plastics or chemicals touching your face
- Made in Colorado
- S measures approximately 9" w x 5" h
- M measures approximately 10" w x 6" h
- L measures approximately 12" w x 7" h
Please continue to keep at least 6 feet between yourself and others. A face mask is meant to protect other people in case you are infected and is not a substitute for social distancing.
*Cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.